Here at Anderson Sobel Cosmetic Surgery, we strive to make payment for services clear and easy. After your consultation with Dr. Sobel, your patient concierge will provide a detailed fee quote for your consideration. We’ll also be happy to help you decide how best to pay for your cosmetic procedures, should you have questions.
When you are ready to book your procedure, we request a $1,000 deposit to reserve your surgery date. The remaining balance is due in full at least two weeks prior to the procedure.
Payments are accepted in the form of cash, cashier’s check, money order, or credit card. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards.
We also offer financing through Care Credit, United Medical Credit, and American HealthCare Lending. These three companies offer convenient financing solutions for patients by providing extended financing options, low monthly payments, and convenient customer service. If you would like to apply for financing, please contact our office using the mini contact form to the right to get started! It’s very easy to apply!
- Low monthly payments
- Extended payment plans
- Low fixed rates
- Fast, confidential service by phone at 1-800-365-8295, or
- Apply on-line at their website.
- 0% interest rate if paid within 6 months
- Loan decisions in seconds
- Zero prepayment penalty
- Zero penalty interest rate
- Fixed rates and low monthly payments
Prosper HealthCare Lending, formerly known as American Healthcare Lending, is the premier financing company in the cosmetic surgery industry. With over $5 Billion funded and over 300,000 loans inquiries serviced through their lenders, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper HealthCare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Term options out to 84 months (affordable monthly payments)
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
Thousands of patients have trusted United Medical Credit to secure affordable payment plans for their procedures. United Medical Credit can do the same for you.
Some of the benefits of choosing United Medical Credit to finance your care:
- Extensive Network of Prime and Subprime Lenders
- Multiple Plans to Choose From
- Decisions Within Seconds
- No Prepayment Penalties with Flexible Terms
- Fast and Easy Application Process with No Commitment
- 100% Confidential
- Plans available for Credit Challenged Applicants